an uncle.....again

liquidcooled
This post is 7214 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well as of last night at 2 in the morning i am an uncle to a little lad again. spent the night worrying about my sister, it wasnt very nice as they had to take her away to a bigger hospital(dumfries) in an ambulance, she had to have an op(cant remember the name of it) to have the baby. it's crap me and my sisters getting older, it doesnt seem like long ago we were little kids and now we're grown up, and she's married with a kid. scary!!. her and the lad's ok though so that's the main thing. christ where did our childhood go :?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

wonder if i'll be known as 'cool uncle alan with the bike' in his later years.....prob more like out of date uncool embarrassing uncle alan :lol: 8) :roll:

haha questions questions......his name is jamie, he weighs 6.5lb(i think) i havent had the chance to see him yet, still in dumfries, i just seen a pic of him there though, he looks like a wee bald monkey(very cute) 8) :lol: and time i had my own.........not yet, they're lovely and all but i wouldnt be ready for that sort of thing. i'm sure i'll know when it feels right, in 5 years maybe :oops: :lol:

hey that suits me fine 8) :lol: nah i'd like to know i could financially support a wife and kid first. my parents struggled with money(most folks do) and i'd like to have less of a struggle, i'd also like to have a bit more fun just me and julie first too. i'm sure things will work out different to my plans but hey. now stop talking about this, it scares me :lol:

congrats m8, i remember my 1st time with my niece when bro&sis in law (she's scotch btw ;) )went out on the drink...i spent 4 hours running around with her in a toy truck, and everytime i stopped..screamin tantrums, kids eh :lol:

thanks guys 8)  lets hope he's into bikes, so i can teach him the way of the proper biker 8)  :wink:

As long as it's OK with your sis, .....when the wee lad get's his legs under him, don't hesitate to show him the ropes......maybe starting off with one of these 8) ........

PW50.jpg

Congrats M8 :wink: .......I can totally relate......just got to meet my 1yr. old nephew for the 1st time, about a month ago, when my bro made the trek to the west coast with him

...all the way from Conneticut :shock:

What a cute little bugger he is :lovex .......

Lil_Mark.jpg

cngratulations mate i remember when my neice was born i was in assembly in school and the hd teache announced it across the whole school bloddy embarassing.

i learned to ride on one of those little yam peewee 50 (pw50)

i learned to ride on one of those little yam peewee 50 (pw50)

I think alot of people learned to ride on one, there Mozz :wink:

Peculiar little ride, but amazingly durable 8) ......Only bike, (I can ever recall) that has a motor that pivots in it's frame :shock: .....No U-joints in the drive-shaft assembly, so the motor/DS assy acts as a swing arm :? ....Interesting design that obviously works well....been making 'em that same way since '83-85?...aa_3.gif....somewhere in there :lol:

• Admin

More money gone at christmas and another birthday :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online