yamaha yzf r125 mirrors

bradderz
This post is 5390 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys.new to the website and forums etc

i have the yamaha yzf r125 on an 08 plate and im just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with the mirrors as im having at the moment

the mirrors are fine up to a certain speed,say 40mph but then they start to fold into the front screen.its been back to the dealers twice already and ive had the bike just over a year.it seems to do the trick for about a month and then they go back to folding in.obviously its just a matter of ttightening the bolt up but i was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as this may be a common fault?

thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there,

As you have seen i have the 09 rossi replica,

Have had it in excess of 90MPH and havnt had any problem with my mirrors folding it, although they do shake considerably....

But thats to be expected :D

cheers for the tips lads.

its not a problem now.after i posted this post and got on my bike,filled up and got it wrote off on a roundabout by a renault megane.car drivers ey!!

nevermind....problem solved i guess.

cheers lads

Covered by insurance i hope?

Get a new one :D

yeah mate.third party only.but at least i have cover

she has cover aswel.I have 3 witness's to say im in the right which is good because usually the tables turn against bikers "because we all ride dangerously all the time".

I am just waitin to here now who is in the right and wrong

Im just happy to tell the tale

I hit her drivers door and according to her insurance I was the one who cut her up.marvellous!

Lesson to anyone who reads this....including car drivers.... USE INDICATORS !!!! thats what their there for!!

needless to say she never saw mine.and hers musnt of been working.........

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online