My 04 R6

Bitripple
This post is 5495 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

Just wondered if someone could give some advise or opinions.

The devil sat on my shoulder and told me to go and look at my local Yamaha dealer to see what prices i could get an 04 era R1 or a nearly new R6 for. Turns out they are similar price.

Anyway i have a 2004 immacualte R6 with only 7k on the clock and all the papers etc etc etc and they offered me a very low px price. I then went to bike shope not that far from me who had a 07 R6 for 6k and offered me 3500 px for mine which i thought was not bad at all. Another place only offerred 2500. Thats a massive difference.

I have seen similar sell for around 4k marker on piston heads so have just added mine on there. What should i expect private if a shop offer 3500?

Is there anywhere i can advertise that gets better interest etc? Should i look to ebay or is pistonheads a good start?

I tried to pay for upgrading my a/c to advertise here but the payment option did not appear so could not proceed.

Thanks for any advise.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.