Motor Cycle Referees

monty_onna_divvi
This post is 7236 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The police in our area now use this yellow and red card system for riders.....Just wondered if any of you (or anyone you know) has recieved one of these cards and whether it was a tin box copper or a Spam European rider that dished it out.

I got pulled over by a spam Euro rider and by a little "chat" at the side of the road got away with a seven day wonder.

Do you guys think the "caution" system will work or is it just a case of trying to defer the pocket rocket riders?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

seems like a good idea, but have to be honest i've never had any complaints about durham police regarding bikers.

seems like a good idea, but have to be honest i've never had any complaints about durham police regarding bikers.
+

You're lucky Baz........they seem to have it out for 2-wheeler's around my place :roll:

You'ed be suprised how many coppers actually ride themselves and keep it quite at the local biker nights. Some of them are right nutters..

Been stopped loads of times for speed related. Always look meek and sorry. Never argue they are always right 8)

Better a warning that points and a fine

police are brilliant around bristol the only bad thing is all the speed cameras bloody things are irritating.

only thing with the police if you need and phone them they take hours even in absolute emergencys

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online