I'll give it a month..........

axl
This post is 7373 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Then I'll keep the bike and put it back to "standard", I really like another FJ120 though, but I'll just have to see how things go.

I had planned for the new 04 R1, but not right now, and to quite frank I dont know if I could handle one either.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yea I know I know, I sat on one in Ride on the other week and seemed pretty much ok.

But it's when you ride it thats the problem, I just these sports bikes, but y'see my back end's been jacked up, so it's no wonder really I'm sliding into the tank.

Plus the forks have dropped about 1cm in the yokes, but if I do keep it, I'll pull the forks back up, and get the seat lowered.

I really have to a pic of this thing and send it in, and let you all see it.

I think you should ride a few different styles of bike and see what suits you.

Cos I feel you're thinking about what you think you should be seen on, rather than what fits you best.

If you're getting the wrist problem, it won't go away until you get a standard.

I think you should ride a few different styles of bike and see what suits you.

Cos I feel you're thinking about what you think you should be seen on, rather than what fits you best.

Iv'e had about 25 bikes since I started in 1980 all sorts, mostly road bikes mind you, but totaly diffirent kinds.

One of my last ventures was a road registered CR500 :shock: :twisted: fekin' great!!. But the vibes fekin ell' :shock: , but after all it's not built for the road.

I spoke to Steve in Ride on, and said to him about it, he reckons putting it back to standard eg lowering the seat, raising the forks, oh! and putting the proper fork oil in it.

Cause I met a guy one, who used to own it and he said he'd put heavier oil in them.

So I suppose really with all the above said it would be realitively comfy in standard trim.

Cause after all, when doing things like that, your messing about the factory frame geometry.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online