Oh my god....

davec105
This post is 7235 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Cruisers....blinging or minging?  

1. 1. Cruisers....blinging or minging?

• Blinging
    • Minging

My brother has just been round on his new bike......a Honda Shadow! :shock:

I had a go (as you do, not wearing his piss pot and shades by the way 8) )........minging!

I am deffo not a cruiser type guy. :lol: I am proud to say.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My brother says he actualy caught himself smiling whilst riding it, and its the only bike he has ridden that has done that.   :)

Maybe he hasn't had a go on a V-Max yet :wink:

Cruising bikes are great to ride......but remember i did own a harley so i may be slightly biased in my opinion......wait till he's riden through the salt and slime of winter and spends more time cleaning than riding......then look for his smile...but good luck to him and i hope he's very happy with it.

Cruising bikes are great to ride......but remember i did own a harley so i may be slightly biased in my opinion......wait till he's riden through the salt and slime of winter and spends more time cleaning than riding......then look for his smile...but good luck to him and i hope he's very happy with it.

i wouldnt admit to that monty :wink:

key phrase there is USED TO OWN.......I now own a Yam so i not scared to admit of my past indecisions.........berate me if you will, but i can't change what has already been.

you can....just dont mention it :wink:

key phrase there is USED TO OWN.......I now own a Yam so i not scared to admit of my past indecisions.........berate me if you will, but i can't change what has already been.

True!.....@ least owning a Hardley-Ableson :roll: made you appreciate how much better a Divvy could ever hope to be :wink:

Ok who changed me posting lmfao

I not complaining......I just wanna know who made me laugh that hard.

no idea who that could've been :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online