getting the horn

up.yours
This post is 5480 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

its only a PDF file, open with adobe acrobat reader........I've sent it again anyway.

pdf acrobatics ,huh.gif im confused,ill ask my lad when he comes in.smile.gif ta anyway . just tried the new one and it says security alert on download ,mad.gif oh i give up im going to bed.sad.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

its only a PDF file, open with adobe acrobat reader........I've sent it again anyway.

right ,first off i had my security set to high so i googled it and got it that way,the problem has been solved by my useless mate joshua2,he had a quick fiddle and now they work fine,(for now).

why do people in england take such offence when you use your horn, mad.gif anyone would have thought ide slipped this guys wife one the way he jumped around in his cage,pissed-off.gif in other cuntries its the norm ,they all seem to ride the horn all day.jeez i was only trying it to see iff it still works.headscratch.gif

why do people in england take such offence when you use your horn,

Because they are mostly uneducated. They believe the horn is a rebuke, when in fact all it does is say "I'm here", same as flashing your headlights. Means nothing more, nothing less. Idiots read too much into these things, then take out the frustration on the poor sod who's just used his man-horn to say "I'm here" in the hope that the driver will then see him, and stop his dangerous manoeuvre that could wipe him out.

or maybe the driver is upset 'cos my man-horn is louder (bigger) than his....... :rolleyes:

very good explanaition,but i only have a small hornblush.gif

It's all relative, it might still be bigger that his - or he might think so........

:blink:

does anyone know iff FLAMM and RING are made by the same company,or are they different altogether,as ive seen horns made by RING that look like the ones ,gas up- lets go gave me a link to earlier.im talking about the £17.57p ones.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online