OMG

yammie girl
This post is 7211 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do i stay or do i go!!  

1. 1. Do i stay or do i go!!

• do i stay
    • do i go!
    • Do i do more research
    • Do i go and invite u lot over for the races

Just got news and appointments though post from the RCM (royal college of midwives), there is a national shortage of midwives so i am in demand :lol:

there is a job advertised in the IOM wahay!!

:lol: £4000 more than paid now

£6000-10000 relocation package

2 years assistance with housing

what should i do?

i have asked for an application from and i will deffo go for an interview

down side housing costs more

cant think of anything else

do i stay or do i go?

then there is the obvious IOM TT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It sounds good, But What about your Kid (s) ? See what they think, And if you live near your family now, Could you manage without them. Close Family is always good for free baby sitters :) .. I'm always being roped in to it, :roll:

Good luck anyway.

DR's got a good point about what the kid(s) might think :wink: .....but ouside of that, I'd say: GO FOR IT!! 8) ......but then again, I might be the wrong person to ask.......I've ben wanting to see the IOM for most of my life :oops: :D

IOM is very cool TT or manx gp weeks but it is VERY boring the rest of the year!

yep i'd go to the iom, it's a lovely place there, a friend of mine moved over last year and loves it. if the kids will be ok then do it 8)

yammie, not sure about day to day things, i think they are just the same, but apparently the property prices are alot higher. mind you houses in england cost alot more than here so it may not be so bad

at the end of the day are you happy in your present job are your kids happy in there school

do you need more money or just threatrn your boss tell tjhm you thinking about leaving to something with more pay and if they think anything of you they will match it try you never know your luck

but at the end of the day do what your hart tells you

• Admin

Go for it mate, sounds like a brilliant opputunity, you can always come back, and two years is no time. Dont forget once your pay has gone up looks better on your cv too, so more likely to get a better paid job when you get back too! 8)

I know i'd be devastated, what would you do when all youve got is a nice bike and the best roads ive even bin on! Go for it girl, rent sumwhere first to see if you like it, if you dont, come back! I wished i got the oppertunity to go & work there, i'd be gone..........

Do i go!

Do i do more research

Do i go and invite u lot over for the races 49%

Do i go and take R1JAN with me 51%

WELL THAT SETTLES IT, I'LL START PACKING NOW THEN :lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

I think most bikers would jump @ the chance to work & possibly live on the IoM 8) .......I know I wouldn't even hesitate :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online