leeds ride out

up.yours
This post is 5482 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i know its a bit last minute but were off to leeds from bolton int morning 0830 at radcliff rd garage if anyone fancies it,the only clause is you need to be able to stay up with my 350lc cos its the slow--- er- smallest cc bike,see you their iff youve nowt on.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Should have texted me mate i would have come, i went to the fiddle yesterday on my own was great!

90mph+ motorway speeds i didnt think you would keep up sorry.

haha fair enough motorways are boring bud, stick to twisties smile.gif

the motorway was just a means of getting to them twisties.ru going on sunday or have you booked an holliday.

the motorway was just a means of getting to them twisties.ru going on sunday or have you booked an holliday.

Weather depending matey looks like i will be going :)

thinking of just going up to scotland for a few days now, money abit short :(

you coming then?

Weather depending matey looks like i will be going smile.gif

thinking of just going up to scotland for a few days now, money abit short sad.gif

you coming then?

like i said iff my heads clear int morning i would certainly come along ,where abouts are you all setting off from.oh where is it your going.theirs a few places been mentioned .

like i said iff my heads clear int morning i would certainly come along ,where abouts are you all setting off from.oh where is it your going.theirs a few places been mentioned .

All the same as last time but we are carrying on after matlock to this bike show in chesterfield.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online