exhausts for an xs400

normanXS400
This post is 5488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone..this is my first time here.

I have been reading you for a while, and I have recently purchased an XS400 from year 78. I want to make a cafe style bike out of it, and was wandering if these exhausts will fit.

I'm planning to buy two conic air filters for the carbs as well, so I will have to rejet (do you call it rejet?...I'm spanish...) the carbs.

I have also been looking for tires, and finally decided the Maxxis Cheng Shin C180...they are so cute...

Any ideas are welcome!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone..this is my first time here.

I have been reading you for a while, and I have recently purchased an XS400 from year 78. I want to make a cafe style bike out of it, and was wandering if these exhausts will fit.

I'm planning to buy two conic air filters for the carbs as well, so I will have to rejet (do you call it rejet?...I'm spanish...) the carbs.

I have also been looking for tires, and finally decided the Maxxis Cheng Shin C180...they are so cute...

Any ideas are welcome!!

they'll fit but for a cafe racer you need megaphones!! B)

drewps

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online