tw125

fireyice79
This post is 5479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yamaha tw125 won,t start rode home parked up last night, tried to start this morning nothing. think there is a bad connection because the ignition comes on sometimes i just cant pinpoint the problem. When the ignition comes on i,ve tried to start it and it just cuts the power out, the power also cuts out when you press the front brake. Anybody any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yamaha tw125 won,t start rode home parked up last night, tried to start this morning nothing. think there is a bad connection because the ignition comes on sometimes i just cant pinpoint the problem. When the ignition comes on i,ve tried to start it and it just cuts the power out, the power also cuts out when you press the front brake. Anybody any ideas?

hi mate,

Sounds like your looking in the right direcrion re a bad connection, I recently checked mine over and the earth connections andcoil connections were in a right state, pretty poor waterproofing from factory. I just go over everything slowly and thouroughly, worthb checking the ignition and kill switches aswell.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online