Y.O.C Virgin

yammybaby
This post is 5489 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

I am rob im 21 and I have just brought my first bike :D witch is a 1994 sr 125 for me to learn on, its in great condish just 12k on the clock in black :P

Cant wait to get out on two wheels and get in on the fun your all having without me.

The only thing the bike needs is a new front caliper and I could do with some advice on the best way to scource parts and its getting on a bit now I asume u cant get these things steaight out the yamaha dealer and ive checked ebay and the usuall obvious places.

Any help or advice would be greatly apreciated :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I hope your names Robberta :blink: , or I would change that name 'prontisimo' or quickly, whichever is the sooner, and dont be saying things like virgin if your a bloke ! fuxake !, I made a similair mistake and admitted to being a Scots - shandy - drinker, detract ! :unsure:

I hope your names Robberta :blink: , or I would change that name 'prontisimo' or quickly, whichever is the sooner, and dont be saying things like virgin if your a bloke ! fuxake !, I made a similair mistake and admitted to being a Scots - shandy - drinker, detract ! :unsure:

Lol yea that did cross my mind just after id choosen it but in my defence it was meant to be like yammy..baby! but it doesnt really come across does it haha authough being a shandy drinker has gotta come futher up the things not to say list than saying virgin lol

Right I get it, lika an Austin powers vibe, like "YEAH - BABY - fnnhh, hnnn"

nice 1, had it worked :unsure:

make your own shandy 'half a pint of carlsberg-2 quarts of Glenfiddich', 2 baby oil caps of diesel, 18 grammes of black powder, a small measure of babycham (be carefull), and 2 measures of Malibu, stirred !!!, B) safety glasses on, pour down the breech without touching the sides,

stand well back every minute and a half :blink:

Right I get it, lika an Austin powers vibe, like "YEAH - BABY - fnnhh, hnnn"

nice 1, had it worked :unsure:

make your own shandy 'half a pint of carlsberg-2 quarts of Glenfiddich', 2 baby oil caps of diesel, 18 grammes of black powder, a small measure of babycham (be carefull), and 2 measures of Malibu, stirred !!!, B) safety glasses on, pour down the breech without touching the sides,

stand well back every minute and a half :blink:

hahahaha, yea thats what i was tryin for and i dont think i can change it, unless u know how lol

Welcome Babylon[yammy] Now then jammer " we all kno u lot on the cental belt drink "BUCKFAST" biggrin.gif quickfix , eh ,,, never saw that green diversion at the wkend .cool.gif

Welcome Babylon[yammy] Now then jammer " we all kno u lot on the cental belt drink "BUCKFAST" biggrin.gif quickfix , eh ,,, never saw that green diversion at the wkend .cool.gif

no cos the 'car in front would av been a toyota', and in front of that would av been me, racing to catch the 'off licence' b4 it shut !, on a sunday after church, only thing you can buy in the Highlands on the sabbath is shot-gun cartridges ? :unsure::lol::mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online