DT 125 2006 Model

Ruaraidht
This post is 5463 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone help?

I am looking for a wiring diagram for my bike as I have just bought it but the previous owner somehow had done some homemade handy work with the electrics as they used it for just off road. I am trying to re wire again but am a little lost!!!

My e mail address is [email protected] if anyone would be so kind to send me a diagram.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ruaraidh

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Don't put your email address on the web without making it unreadable to robots, you nuggets! Right now there are bits of software crawling the web looking for email addresses to add to a "spam the **** out of this person" database. Edit your posts so your email addresses are readable only to human: "mail me, my ISP is eircom dot net and my email name there is ericmorley"

You also missed the other obvious solution: A google images search for yamaha dt wiring diagram

http://images.google.co.uk/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T5GGLL_enGB260GB260&q=yamaha+dt+wiring+diagram&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=oTfOSo-5NoOZjAeb27D9Aw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1

They aint changed much over the years...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online