Two RDs

Joshua2
This post is 5485 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here is a couple of RDs I saw on my travels today. An RD250 and RD400. I hope the owners dont mind me showing their good work.

rd250.jpg

rd400.jpg

ATB

J

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i saw that 400 at rivi barn the other week ,very nice indeed. also did you edit the reg plate yourself,or are they dodgy plates.

........... also did you edit the reg plate yourself,or are they dodgy plates.

No. I think the owner smears custard over it when he parks up. Duh! :blink: Smart like a donkey and hung like Einstein. ;):D

ATB

J

Cant yooz 2 just be mates? :rolleyes:

Believe it or not - WE ARE MATES ! I sold Kev his latest baby, an RD350LC pre power valve. Ive known him personally for a few years and would trust him with my life. Its just that we have this mischievous, fun sense of humour between us. B) Nobody calls Kev. Thats MY job., :P

ATB

J

Believe it or not - WE ARE MATES ! I sold Kev his latest baby, an RD350LC pre power valve. Ive known him personally for a few years and would trust him with my life. Its just that we have this mischievous, fun sense of humour between us. cool.gif Nobody calls Kev. Thats MY job., tongue.gif

ATB

J

you forgot to mention we slept together josh,or is that our secret.zzz.gifzzz.gif

you forgot to mention we slept together josh,or is that our secret.zzz.gifzzz.gif

Only to those in the world who dont have internet access or cant read English. :(

Kevs not Gay - (but his boyfriend is) he just helps them out when they are busy. :P

ATB

J :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online