xs 750

tat42
This post is 5402 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Goff

Very little work done on bike today ( lazy ) been working all day . Did manage to tig up some balance pipes out of 22mm stainless will try and fit tomorrow ( if there is not a beer with my name on it ). I tried pulling out choke when on the move , but not any better , will try plug chop when exhaust back on , I dont think the fuel settings are to far out ( he says hopefully ), weather great for bikes today yet both of mine never see the sun !

Thanks Tat

Cool. See you're narrowing it down slowly! I think that beer will be well deserved! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Goff

1 beer turned into 2 or so ! Fitted balance pipes and bike reved up tp 9000 rpm , put exhausts on and revs dropped to 6500 , took baffles out and bike reved to 9000 , a little LOUD , I think the boys in blue might be seen regulary in my mirrors , not to sure were to go from here , maybe cut baffles down redune noise a little and maybe the revs to.

Thanks Tat

Hi Goff

trike running better and managed to eat up a few miles , still a little misfire , on checking engine noticed small oil leak from head gasket ( nothing runs smothly when you build with old bits and peices ), ordered gasket , about 1 week until it arrives , also orderd new inlet manifold ( small rubber rings ) but still £75 for 3 , I hope this will sort it out !!!!

Tat

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online