1982 SECA xj650r

agrippakc
This post is 5297 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here's the problem guys. I wrecked my bike and the insurance company is screwing me. So I am going to have to take my bike and fix it. I have found everything I need except front forks. If I can't find forks then I want to replace it with one from another bike. So I need some advice... please help me guys, I love this bike.

Agrippakc

Overland Park KS

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sorry to hear of your loss.I had a seca 650........I am sorry to say it was one of the worst bikes I have ever owned.I wiped mine out to.I see you fixed the forks got pics.they are getting very rare now didn't even know they made it to the states.

sorry to hear of your loss.I had a seca 650........I am sorry to say it was one of the worst bikes I have ever owned.I wiped mine out to.I see you fixed the forks got pics.they are getting very rare now didn't even know they made it to the states.

I have a Seca 650RJ myself, and it is a great bike. Never met anyone in the past 25 years who owned one and didn't like it. If you haven't already, check out xjbikes.com Lots of support and info there.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online