A Rally I Must See Someday...

YamaHead
This post is 7371 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a few pics from this year's Ashbourne RD Rally.....Very Nice collection of Sweet Strokers 8)

This one belongs to a long-standing RD forum member, who's (obviously) known quite well for his painting capablities :wink:

RD350_YPVS_special.jpg

Here's a sweet example of a baby RD :lovex

RD50.jpg

Maybe Alan can answer this one, but isn't this the infamous Yamma-Gamma project.......belonging to Ardon :?: :shock:

YammaGamma_Special.jpg

Pretty Cool project really, but I think I'd be doing some spraywork on it soon.....making sure that "S" word on the tank doesn't show :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now here's a real cracker of a bike 8) ........

RD500_front_2.jpg

AC RD500 4-cylinder........made from TWO RD250 motors :tu

RD500_airfilter_shot.jpg

some first class bikes there scott 8) dont know if that's ardons project :? didnt think he was that far on......bloody nice though aint it 8) :D :wink:

Yeah, that top one belongs to Richy Herbert....from the RD forums....as well as this forum :wink:

I really like the fairing off a 916 Duc, on that one....as well as the paint 8)

He does some Absolute Class Work :tu

Here's a couple more rather nicely done Valves 8) ......

Trick_Valve.jpg

RD350_Spl.jpg

I really like the front end on the 1st one :wink:

Get a load of this Custom Kick-starter :shock: on that AC/RD500......

Custom_Kicker.jpg

Looks like it was bent to go around a few corners :wink: :lol:

there's some awsome bikes there eh scott. the small-can allspeeds suit the valve well, never seen one with them on 8) is the 500 rd a inline 4 then? :? whoever built it is a clever chap indeed 8) btw, yeah dig the funky kickstart :D

Yup, that RD500 is an inline 4........made from TWO RD250 lumps mated end 2 end 8) ......what I like about that 1st Valve, is the front end 8) .....love to have something like that on the front of my Daytona :lovex

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online