Austria

drewpy
This post is 5355 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Peeps,

just got back from 10 days in Austria with the scouts, white water rafting, mountain biking etc. in Stanzach, Lech Tal.

bloody knackered now as it was a 26 hour coach journey.

I'll catch up over the next few days

drewps

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wellcome back,drewp ! Surely you spent a nice vacation .

Some pics, please.

:D

haha, i may have passed you on the autobahn coming back, i just been down to munich on my fzr1000, was going to austria/italy/stelvio-pass, but the bike was acting up so came back via holland/belgium.

central europe is always great.

finally some pikkies

me and my son and daughter at the top of Jockenspitz ( can't spell it)

DSC00409.jpg

looking down onto Bach from Jockenspitz

DSC00410.jpg

went for a swim here, no idea where it is as the coach driver took us

DSC00424.jpg

day out at Fussen, about 2 hours drive away into Germany. this is where the castle is that is used in the film chitty chitty bang bang ( the white one)

DSC00443.jpg

hey 'Akela' :D , looks like a spectacular place, and the weather was kind to you, looks very like Scotland, except theres the smiling faces, blue sky, sunshine,,,, :lol::mellow:

hey 'Akela' :D , looks like a spectacular place, and the weather was kind to you, looks very like Scotland, except theres the smiling faces, blue sky, sunshine,,,, :lol::mellow:

Akela is cubs :lol:

the pikkies don't do the place justice and to top it off, there were loads of bikes around, the most popular were the BMW GS's although i did see an MT01, Mk1 le mans and couple of trikes. and of course the harleys are everywhere!!