engine model 2LH

tractorboy
This post is 5515 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone im the newest member and dont know anyone here and im building a streetfighter the engine i have was race tuned by russell savoury now of rs performance , please to meet you all. please can anyone give any information on this engine as i have one but my local dealer cant find out anything about it as i need parts i need to now wether the parts are the same as the 2RG and if this was the first model many thanks matt.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone im the newest member and dont know anyone here and im building a streetfighter the engine i have was race tuned by russell savoury now of rs performance , please to meet you all. please can anyone give any information on this engine as i have one but my local dealer cant find out anything about it as i need parts i need to now wether the parts are the same as the 2RG and if this was the first model many thanks matt.

If russel savory tuned it then RS is the man you need to speak to, nobody else will give you parts that may or may not fit. You have picked an exclusive engine and you are going to speak to him for details. If he is any kind of tuner he will have build records and be able to tell you every last detail on the motor and the changes he made.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online