R6 slip on

09YZFR6
This post is 5479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

what up just recently joined the site, picked up a new 09 R6 and wanted to throw a slip on, on it what else do i need besides the pipe, i hear a powercommander but with the bike get ruined or can it still be ran without one??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

what up just recently joined the site, picked up a new 09 R6 and wanted to throw a slip on, on it what else do i need besides the pipe, i hear a powercommander but with the bike get ruined or can it still be ran without one??

Is it just a slip on your going for? Id reccomend the Akra Moto GP stubby style 1, had it on my 08 R6, was stunning. You dont need a power commander for just a slip on, i used 1 because i had a race filter fitted too.

• 3 weeks later...

coo ricky thanks for tha reply, yeah i wanna stick with a shorty pipe the bike sounds good enough stock, just wanted a litlle more rumble is alll

Akrapovik Megafone is the pipe your after then bud B) Lemme know how you get on.

Ricky