Prison Names Assigned...

YamaHead
This post is 7217 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If you were going to spend time in the "Gray Bar Motel", What would the other inmates be referring to you as :?:

[url=http://www.prisonbitchname.com]PrisonBitch

Can't believe I came up with Catcher's Mitt for my name :shock: :lol:

So, What are some of your names?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How did you come up with catcher's mitt????

I don't need to go to prison to get called names Nobody calls by my proper name!

I here ya there N_Tart :wink:

I've been called Worse By Better in more than one occasion :lol:

But then there's the exception where my little lad :lovex could call me STUPID :shock: & I'd still answer him :wink:

my name is 'cum stain'!! dont know if i should laugh :lol:  :lol: .......or cry :cry:  :roll:  :oops:

TBH....I tried your name also before I posted this........couldn't help but have a good laugh :lol: ........but there's No Way that's any worse than Catcher's Mitt :shock: :wink:

TBH....I tried your name also before I posted this........couldn't help but have a good laugh :lol: ........but there's No Way that's any worse than Catcher's Mitt :shock: :wink:

i tried it last night, but was too scared to post up my 'prison name'. thanks for keeping it a secret till i got the bottle mate :lol::lol::lol: bloody cum stain indeed :lol: to quote my american buddy(scott) 'i've been called worse by better' 8) :wink:

thanks for keeping it a secret till i got the bottle mate :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  bloody cum stain indeed :lol:  

Hey, What are friends for :?: :wink: :lol:

I got the Rear Queer! And that's the reason I'm never going to prison

you is a batty boi

my name is 'cum stain'!! dont know if i should laugh :lol:  :lol: .......or cry :cry:  :roll:  :oops:

spunk bubble :shock: :?:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online