gear change.

up.yours
This post is 5349 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

er sorry miss Ttaskmistress :bootyshake:

Ttaskmistress is my other half.

When the shit hits the fan, I and most of the MC crowd I hang with all sit back and let the female Club members deal with it - We like to inflict proper cruelty on our enemies!!!

You mean Marvyn......they say a dog looks like its owner. :unsure: BUT THAT AINT TRUE IN THIS CASE :D

Marvynanddaisy.jpg

all these puppys are cute but were moving away from the plot or topic, a freind of mine suggested the selector could be worn ,would this not just make it dificult to select all the gears,as i said at the start of this topic my problem is jumping the gap between first and second gear.

your sick :sick: . just exept the appoligy :sorry: and tell me if shortening the lever will work.

I doubt it would work, as you don't seem to have down that shifts need to be firm. If you do a firm full stroke each time (no pun intended here) the shift will work whether its from 1st to 2nd or any other gear. It's not really uncommon for inexperienced riders to have trouble with some shifts (and on occasion even experienced riders can have trouble) but you just need to cultivate the habit of firmly pressing the shift lever till it stops each time (you won't hurt it, it's got stops to protect it).

thanks c welch it seems like im searching for something thats not available.as you and others seem to agree on ,i need to boot it harder to jump the neutral gap.

thanks c welch it seems like im searching for something thats not available.as you and others seem to agree on ,i need to boot it harder to jump the neutral gap.
:angry: gues what, :angry: i kicked it harder and the fuckin things fell off,ha ha very fookin funny,now i need a new circlip,as the old one is somewere between bolton n friggin matlock, :angry: does anyone know were i can get a circlip from in bolton.

:angry: gues what, :angry: i kicked it harder and the fuckin things fell off,ha ha very fookin funny,now i need a new circlip,as the old one is somewere between bolton n friggin matlock, :angry:does anyone know were i can get a circlip from in bolton.

Brabbin & Rudd. ;) Its near the big gas ommeter.

If your having such trouble mastering your gear box why not get a rev & go moped? :blink: It would look like a two wheeled hemaroid. :D

ATB

J

Brabbin & Rudd. ;) Its near the big gas ommeter.

If your having such trouble mastering your gear box why not get a rev & go moped? :blink: It would look like a two wheeled hemaroid. :D

ATB

J

ta ,smelly pants, ive got one and its fitted ,ill try again eh.