Yamaha YZF-R 125cc 2008 plastic name?

Dave Blencowe
This post is 5348 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey,

I am trying to find out the name of a piece of plastic on my bike so that I can buy a replacement for it. Unfortunately I'm new to all this and so I haven't a clue!

On the following image it is the bit of black plastic that the indicator is attached to, runs from under the center of the headlight to somewhere just behind the indicator. Left hand side I am after.

Yamaha_YZF-R125_2008_19_1024x768.jpg

Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey,

I am trying to find out the name of a piece of plastic on my bike so that I can buy a replacement for it. Unfortunately I'm new to all this and so I haven't a clue!

On the following image it is the bit of black plastic that the indicator is attached to, runs from under the center of the headlight to somewhere just behind the indicator. Left hand side I am after.

Yamaha_YZF-R125_2008_19_1024x768.jpg

Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Dave

i have just sold those bits you so unlucky the bolke came ove and snapped them up

i have just sold those bits you so unlucky the bolke came ove and snapped them up

This one is easy:

http://www.babbittsonline.com/pages/parts/...nd/default.aspx

Just look it up by the pictures.

I'm pretty sure you want a forward cowling piece, but it may go by another name.

That model is not sold in the US, but this site is a good place to start.

Cheers,

- JJ

This one is easy:

http://www.babbittsonline.com/pages/parts/...nd/default.aspx

Just look it up by the pictures.

I'm pretty sure you want a forward cowling piece, but it may go by another name.

That model is not sold in the US, but this site is a good place to start.

Cheers,

- JJ

yea but dont list the yzf r125 mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online