HELP!

STREETKA22
This post is 7242 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Please someone help me. My boyriend and i are borrowing a friends R6 for 2 weeks, i've just gone out on it and i hate it. My bum moves around on the seat, the positions awful (i cant see anything as i cant lift my head up) and when braking my bum comes off the seat and i feel like i'm going over the top (oh and if we go over a bump while braking my feet fall off the pegs). I've always wanted a bike like this but now I hate it. Am i doing something wrong? Does anyone have any advice? :cry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes....dont ride it if you dont like it :lol:

mozzy's selling a flame throwing cg125...that sounds more like your stamp 8)

obviously your accelerating too fast and braking too hard...be smooth :wink:

i'm afraid that's what ya get with sportsbikes, bloody 'orrible things :lol::( :roll: fazers are where it's at 8)

[ ] There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership!

[ ] Bon was The Man!

[x] You want a nice Thumper you do!

[ ] Warning! Internet Riding God bullshitting in progress!

[ ] PM Mozzy!

[ ] Just say NO to Mullets!

[ ] We didn't bother with that any of that shit in my day!

[ ] That's a girl's bike!

8) 8) 8)

bazza my old cg went ages ago and the reason it through flames out the exhaust was due to something i fucked up when i repaired the head gasket i think i bent the exhaust valve pushrod when i dropped it in the sump and it got wedged and it took me 4 hrs with a pair of long nose pliers to get it back out :oops: