1972 yamaha advert

drewpy
This post is 5337 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just to offset candy bra, I give you a yamaha 1972 advert

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525">

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just to offset candy bra, I give you a yamaha 1972 advert

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

This is never gonna 'overwrite' the memory of OG in his 'Candy-bra', like Foamstar said "that which is seen, cant be unseen', great advert however-except the bit where he says "the only thing to 'top' is yourself"?

:mellow::lol::mellow:

just to offset candy bra, I give you a yamaha 1972 advertwe hope you have enjoyed the advertisement, now please leave the cinema before you 'top yourself'

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online