indicator flashing problem urgent !

barwell1992
This post is 5512 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right i fitted mini bulb indicators to my bike and the 21w bulbs kept blowing the fuse so got some 10w bulbs (same watage as the stock ones) and they now flash realy fast but dont when on hazards

does any one know what could cause this ?

thanks need a quick answer as i dont have another form of transport

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

had the same problem with mini-indicators and put 21watt bulbs in the back and left the 6 watt in the front. this cut the flashing speed to normal but it didnt blow any fuses. :blink:

is this the same set-up as you have tried? ;)

had the same problem with mini-indicators and put 21watt bulbs in the back and left the 6 watt in the front. this cut the flashing speed to normal but it didnt blow any fuses. :blink:

is this the same set-up as you have tried? ;)

yeh ment to post back thats what i did and i blew the fuses with all 4x21w's runing idk it was somthing but fuses are fine now and i have 21's in the front and 10's in the back and it works fine :)

right i fitted mini bulb indicators to my bike and the 21w bulbs kept blowing the fuse so got some 10w bulbs (same watage as the stock ones) and they now flash realy fast but dont when on hazards

does any one know what could cause this ?

thanks need a quick answer as i dont have another form of transport

i put mini indicators on my r6 and they also flashed really fast so got some in line resistors and they worked fine but get very hot if you leave indicator on so i fitted a new indicator relay from motrax straight replacement for yamaha one so thats what i would do, hope that helps and nice job on your bike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online