bike wont start need help!!

jamiee
This post is 5439 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

okay, my bike is a XT125X, i bought it yesterday and running fine, however, this morning i turned the key and nothing, none of the dash would light up, the neutral light wont light up, all it says is MPH on the dash, which does that anyway, also last night when it was running fine, the battery was showing 1 bar of life left, thats why it wouldnt electric start up, ive tried bumping it, and have tried kicking it up, still nothing, it might be an over night solution, becasue when i went to look at the bike it wouldnt run, but the next day kicked up first time, if anyone can shine some light on this problem it would be much apprecieated,

thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

okay, my bike is a XT125X, i bought it yesterday and running fine, however, this morning i turned the key and nothing, none of the dash would light up, the neutral light wont light up, all it says is MPH on the dash, which does that anyway, also last night when it was running fine, the battery was showing 1 bar of life left, thats why it wouldnt electric start up, ive tried bumping it, and have tried kicking it up, still nothing, it might be an over night solution, becasue when i went to look at the bike it wouldnt run, but the next day kicked up first time, if anyone can shine some light on this problem it would be much apprecieated,

thanks in advance.

probs just need a new battery also maybe an alternator problem(not likley thogh)

another thing rip out the plug and gap it and clean it with a wire brush or buy a new one

i cleaned the plug and wiped it with emery cloth, still nothing, if push comes to shove il buy a new battery, il see if she decides to kick up tomorrow :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online