Cleaned up MT-03 after crash

barwell1992
This post is 5420 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well i have clean'd my bike for the first time after my off and gave it a realy good going over ready for the MT owners club meet next weekend

had to repace a few things that were damaged in the off.

handlebars

shifter

repair hand guards

radiator protectors

pegs

(tank still need to be sprayed)

so i did some upgrades along the lines of oberon pegs,EP radiator grill,arow mini indicatros(wating on them), baracuda tail tidy with motrax shark light.

think im going to ask for a powercomander for chrimbo from mum and dad then gut the air filter of its breathers and so on and already have a K&N so should gain a bit of performance andsmooth things out a bit

hears some pics

sorry about the picks taken with my nokia 8500 not bad for a 3.2mp phone camera thogh

13082009181.jpg

13082009177.jpg

13082009174.jpg

13082009175.jpg

13082009176.jpg

13082009178.jpg

13082009182.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

aren't you supposed to be restricted to 33bhp for 2 years? :D, im sure with the power commander and K&N air filter its going to be a little more than 33, if i remember correctly the stock MT-03 is 44bhp?

still its a very nice bike, my instructor on my CBT had the MT-01 with heated grips

aren't you supposed to be restricted to 33bhp for 2 years? :D, im sure with the power commander and K&N air filter its going to be a little more than 33, if i remember correctly the stock MT-03 is 44bhp?

still its a very nice bike, my instructor on my CBT had the MT-01 with heated grips

shhh foamy its restricted :rolleyes:

if you think im geting it restricted you can think again i have riden a restricted one and it does 75mph...... need i say more..... well i will my mate has a nsr 125cc puts out 22bhp and can do 85mph ... some how i think they are having a laff with this restriction buisnes

well done, nice looking bike :icon_cool:

thanks :D im starting not to like the front light thogh lol and thorght a fz1n front light would look the dogs but not sure at the moment how hard it would be to fit and then theres the cost :blink:

now im liking this head light a lot :o

2446.jpg

if i could get that to fit close to the bars it would look mean as hell

wups i blew a fuse while ataching my new indicators just orderd some lower watage bulbs 10w instead of 21w lol had to hack mod the indicators on to he front as the holes where to smal and the to thick so had to boar out the plastic to fit the bolts in side them to actuly manage to bolt them tight as i scratched them i may have them sprayed mat black when i have the tank done

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online