fightered
This post is 5518 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there ppl, im new in here, dont know why i never searched for this forum before but im glad i did, iv got an xj600 diversion which is currently about 95% finished, been doin some home made fighter parts to some success and its turned out to be more of a restoration project, iv had the bike for 5yrs and only benn on it for 6months due to being nabbed by the boys in blue 4.6 yrs ago in Edinburgh with no license, tax, mot, ins etc, bit silly but i paid a large expensive price for it and am in the process of savin for my test, bein a single dad that aint easy but i shall do it, bit long winded this intro but thats what ppl deprivation does to you, talk to myself for hours y'know,............... ANYWAY, hope to hear from people in here soon and make freinds etc, wil post pics of my bike tomorrow. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:wavey: hello and welcome...tis a very useful site this and a good bunch of peeps...sure you'll enjoy your stay...

Best of Luck with your bike n test

Welcome aboard, great site this !, I like to give the lovely peeps the impression that us Scots have progressed and are now 'sophisticated', so dont be tellin rude jokes or using foul language, remember there are literaly ,, 1 or 2 ladies on here so keep it clean :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online