Modification

steve.. Oh
This post is 5438 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right..

Something i found when i had a little 50cc (Pug Speedy 2) when i changed my exhaust i had to change my rollers, jet and some other stuff. So basically it was like a puzzle. If i wanted to fit one thing i had to change about 500 other things.. So, if i wanted to put one of those new aftermarket exhausts on my R125, would i have to change loads of other stuff too?

P.S im looking at the scorpion exhaust :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

by all means bolt it on, unlike the peds there is no centrifugal clutch or rollers to worry about.

however, make sure to keep an eye on your mixture as the increased airflow through the engine will require extra fuel to work properly

cheers guys, i think ill save up some money n get it put on by a mechanic, im a bit shit at all that bike stuff, and after a few bad experiences with my ped im not taking a spanner, wrench or even an alan key near my baby!

cheers guys, i think ill save up some money n get it put on by a mechanic, im a bit shit at all that bike stuff, and after a few bad experiences with my ped im not taking a spanner, wrench or even an alan key near my baby!

get yourself a shitty bike and do it up. you can make mistakes and it don't matter. that's how i started at 15 with a CD175. It ran but i underestimated what a torque setting was and oil pissed out everywhere :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online