Bike cruise

lovell.phil.madman
This post is 7243 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would but I'm just a tiny bit too far away to get up there on my 50  :lol:

It could be your Paris to Dakar experience. I once did London to Scotland and back on a Honda 125. ............. You're only young and foolish once :lol:

I once did London to Scotland and back on a Honda 125.

Too much information Alan!

You're not doing our "over 50" XT riders image any good! :lol:

We'll just have to put it down to your Michael Portillo "experimenting" period. :shock:

And FFS don't mention that plastic bag business! :lol:

if ya get hard up for folk to attend the meet just phone all the local pizza places and order something, they'll all come buzzing over on their nifty fifty delivery bikes :wink: :lol: 8) riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing da da da riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :lol:

Yeh.....and you could all do a synchronised "Zit Squeeze!"  :lol:  

Sorry....just taking the pus!  8)

that's sofa king funny pete :lol::lol::lol:

prefably 50cc or 125cc but bigger bikes are welcome too as i know a few who wud come out with you lot!!!!

Sounds a bit like a "Displacement" issue :roll: .........I probably would feel a bit outta place with my Big, Bad RD400 8) :lol::lol:

if ya get hard up for folk to attend the meet just phone all the local pizza places and order something, they'll all come buzzing over on their nifty fifty delivery bikes :wink:  :lol:  8)  riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing da da da riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :lol:

Hey, not all fifties sound like that. Mine revs better than one of the 125s at the CBT place

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online