XJ600 1990 rear linkages

noopin
This post is 5522 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've had a couple of these, the current one is now in as many pieces as possible. I was about to have the frame shot-blasted and all the ally parts cleaned up, respray etc. The make or break point has come with the rear suspension linkages, which are dry and worn. The relay arm bushes into the swinging arm, for instance, are going to be impossible to find. I suppose I'll have to have them made - does anyone know if this is worth it?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ill assume for the sake or argument that you have checked ebay?...if not try there (in fact ill check in a mo)...i need some parts for my 1987 FZ6 and according to my local dealer Yamaha parts are available for all models for 30 years..so mines 22 years old that leaves me 8 years for parts lol..

www.cmsnl.com there based in the netherlands and supply many parts (some not cheap i hasten to add) but most are reasonably priced.

Had a quick look on ebay and found 35 pages of parts for XJ6....lol i aint looking through em all, there are a few other places u can check...another member Wild foamy posted these sites for me www.wemoto.com, or www.bitzforbikes.com ...good luck!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online