Suzi Perry

Beezkneez
This post is 7203 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone see Suzi Perry on a question of sport?...what a babe she is....schwwinnnnnggg :lol: tent pole :wink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

axl you must gay if you are selling your YZF :wink: for a FJ1200 :shock:

Eh, it's the result of my bike smash I had years ago, my wrists & back ache like hell, even after a small journey.

Nope!, it's time to call it a day for sports bikes for me, oh well thats life I s'ppose!

Y'see the thing, unlike getting a test drive in a car, you cant really do that with bike's, unless (if you buy from a "stealer", which I didn't) you can get run on a "demo".

If I'd got a goos run on it before hand I dont think I'd bought it, but it's no fault of the bike, it's down to me.

I had an FJ12 this time last yr, and sold it :roll:, ok it wasn't the scratcher like the yzf but it was still pretty dam quick.

But I guess you have to give things a try at time's, oh well thats me, well Iv'e tried.

good thinking Axl, no good punishing yourself with something that isnt comfortable 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online