new tail and radiator grill

barwell1992
This post is 5523 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well just fited my tail tidy and wired it all up still wating on my mini indicators so fitted the stock ones for now, got the tidy for £10 on ebay and the light for £20 from motrax(very good light amazingly bright), also moded the number plate holder as it was 5cm to long for my small plate. main reson for doing this was to have a higer and brighter rear light :)

sorry for poor pics will take some when the bike is clean and in the day light....

befor

P1030122.jpg

after

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

it looks a hel of a lot better in the flesh and personaly i like it a lot more than the standard sticky out thing (wtf with that)

also have new pegs coming some new carbon rad shields to go on as others got broken , new bars, new shifter

also have just fitted new raditor grill

P1030244.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Lookin mean Dan, dont think plod will let you off with the 'swishy' number plate tho' ;)

Lookin mean Dan, dont think plod will let you off with the 'swishy' number plate tho' ;)

haha lol and thanks things are starting to come along if its nice tomorow im going to give it a bloody good clean. should ahve foot pegs buysaterday but have found out the old ones dug in to the stand and peg holder so may have to put a verry fine pice of mettal behind the peg wedge and glue it with metal bond :/

ty lads :)

hears some better pics taken to day with my replacment radiator grills and oberon pegs

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

its the devils magic :o

haha lol what do you mean buy that ??

thinking when i get the tank done to have it shiny black in stead of matt and have the cowling done and the tank knee protectors done as they are blue......wtf

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online