Exaust and fork

Pharao
This post is 5525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is my little xs400 Seca and I'm very fond of it :D

im002089.jpg

If I find the silencers I think will look best on it, I will change the 2in1 into 1in1 on each side.

But I also would like to change the fork, I've been looking at some XS models (XS500 to 650) with double frontbrake's, my question is: Will the fork fit for my Seca or should I forget about it.

Thanks for a great site.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This is my little xs400 Seca and I'm very fond of it :D

im002089.jpg

If I find the silencers I think will look best on it, I will change the 2in1 into 1in1 on each side.

But I also would like to change the fork, I've been looking at some XS models (XS500 to 650) with double frontbrake's, my question is: Will the fork fit for my Seca or should I forget about it.

Thanks for a great site.

nice bike!

this guy fitted xj550 forks for dual disk conversion

check out the sticky section for xs400 info ( in classics )

nice bike!

this guy fitted xj550 forks for dual disk conversion

check out the sticky section for xs400 info ( in classics )

I did look in classic, as I've done many times now, the section helped me with the carbs and other things, but in classics I can't find any sticky; I do only find Important topics and Forum topics, but that could be Firefox since I don't use IE.

But thanks for the link, now I know what to look for.

By the way, the exuast's will be made in stainless steel and polished, but not the silencer's, they are way to expensive where I live :angry:

I did look in classic, as I've done many times now, the section helped me with the carbs and other things, but in classics I can't find any sticky; I do only find Important topics and Forum topics, but that could be Firefox since I don't use IE.

But thanks for the link, now I know what to look for.

By the way, the exuast's will be made in stainless steel and polished, but not the silencer's, they are way to expensive where I live :angry:

i use firefox, a sticky is a pinned thread that stays permenantly (until the mods see fit) at the top of the catagory.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online