adjusting the clutch on a 125 entice

ron gooding
This post is 5525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

friends bike is a 125 entice (enticer?)(bless his cotton socks, he is only late thirties)

he got this bike last week and clutch seems to be slipping. we tried to adjust it last night and was wondering if there is a second adjust point anywhere and as he wont get home till late thought i would get a head start for him. any advice welcome apart from "pass your test you big girl" is welcome as we give that to him here.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

friends bike is a 125 entice (enticer?)(bless his cotton socks, he is only late thirties)

he got this bike last week and clutch seems to be slipping. we tried to adjust it last night and was wondering if there is a second adjust point anywhere and as he wont get home till late thought i would get a head start for him. any advice welcome apart from "pass your test you big girl" is welcome as we give that to him here.

there should be an ajustment point on the cluch boddy i think my bike has it down on the right hand side and moves when you pul the cluch in and then theres the ajuster on the leaver its self

marked in red is the secondary ajuster

P1030122-1.jpg

There should be a little free play in the lever, you will see a cable adjuster at the lever, undo the lockring and screw in the adjuster (Clockwise) until you have a little free play then lock it again ...hopefully then all will be well ;)

...Paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online