recomendations?

Fahren
This post is 5525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys n gals...i joined a few weeks back and being p*ssed most of the time (at this time of night lol) ive never checked out all the forum pages...so i aint introduced meself properly...so quick hello to all..im 42 just returned to biking after 17 years or so..(prolly 20 lol) .bought an FZ600 a month ago and already done 1k on it..(oops told insurance i would only do 2k a year)....im divorced and look after my kids 6 of the little blighters well 2 have left the nest now!

anyhoo ive been searching for parts for my FZ and need a rear shocker and an oil cooler (after market is fine) other parts im looking for are clocks, rear disk as mot advisory says its pitted and slightly warped, rubber covers that go inside the fairing near the oil cooler......i can get most of these from ebay cept shocker and cooler so if anyone knows of any sites that sell these 2 items pls let me know.....im trying to get this bike back to original status..with the exception of the paint work lol that can wait till i get another set of plastics....kind regards all and clear roads to ya!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cheers mate, i asked a local dealer today and he quoted 420 quid for the shocker :o ...i could prolly get another FZ for that and pray the parts are ok...went to get a rear tyre was told there nornmally 60 quid 85 was what i got quoted lol time to shop around methinks......found a site that does oilcoolers but not sure if i could get it to fit www.demontweeks.co.uk mine still works but most of the fins are a bit battered

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online