new portal

liquidcooled
This post is 7244 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As Alex is away now, he is unable to manually update the portal as he was doing. So he disabled it and redirected all traffic straight to the forum.

But new members expect to see a portal with some content. They may not actually use it, but it acts like a shop window for the site. The redirect for yamahaclub.com now diverts everybody to the portal first. From there, people can select Forums, Gallery, Registration etc.

we've also got 9 live newsfeeds from bike sites being piped in there, and they auto-update every 30 mins. So I have absolutely nothing to do to it to keep it running....which is nice.

Oh and a new logo too.

Hope you like all the stuff.

Just click www.yamahaclub.com and all will be revealed!

8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think I'm in the bloody Matrix, I've no idea what you just said, was it Dutch. :frown:

Alan's a serious Geek you know!  8)

quite the opposite :shock: :lol: most of you will know way more things about computers that me. i prefer getting my hands dirty on bikes 8)