dtr 125 oil leak PLEASE HELP

zigzag 1986
This post is 5533 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hiya guys just realised i should of posted here lol anyway my dtr has just started leaking 2 stroke oil.... its leaking heavily out of 1 of the overflow or breather pipes coming out of the engine.... i really dont know why its doing this as i have not over filled the 2 stroke tank at all..... when i start the bike and get it warm it just starts flooding out of this pipe..... please can some 1 help me..... thanx guys......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hiya guys just realised i should of posted here lol anyway my dtr has just started leaking 2 stroke oil.... its leaking heavily out of 1 of the overflow or breather pipes coming out of the engine.... i really dont know why its doing this as i have not over filled the 2 stroke tank at all..... when i start the bike and get it warm it just starts flooding out of this pipe..... please can some 1 help me..... thanx guys......

not sure what you're talking about, but you should use hose clamps on each end of the tube to stop it from leaking if its from there. if theres a hole in the tube... replace it. or if you're talking about the breather tube coming out of the transmission, you've got a whole new set of problems none of which are attractive.

not sure what you're talking about, but you should use hose clamps on each end of the tube to stop it from leaking if its from there. if theres a hole in the tube... replace it. or if you're talking about the breather tube coming out of the transmission, you've got a whole new set of problems none of which are attractive.

it seems to be coming out of the breather on the crank not sure why its doing this but the bike runs mint no problems.... it very weird ive never known a bike to do this ever...... i think im going to have to take it to a local motorbike garadge...... :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online