wiring help for 91 FZR 600

damianc6
This post is 5550 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I have bought a 91 FZR 600 that has been prepped for the track. I need to fix the indicators on for the MOT. The indicator wiring has been taped up and I have found both the rear wiring and the front right side. But for the life of me I can't find the left side. I have stripped all the tape off to no avail. At the rear the wiring is green and black then brown and black. In the front for the right hand side the wiring is green and black. For the left side i have found on connector (green/blue), but no other. There is a 'male' block connector on its own with brown, black and red wire's going into it. Can someone help with the wiring of the left/front side indicator.

Cheers

Damian

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i could be wrong but i dont think that you need indicators for an MOT, by what i mean is if they are on it they must work but if there are none fitted then its OK.

maybe someone else may shed some light on it, or phone the test centre and ask them.

good luck ;)

i could be wrong but i dont think that you need indicators for an MOT, by what i mean is if they are on it they must work but if there are none fitted then its OK.

maybe someone else may shed some light on it, or phone the test centre and ask them.

good luck ;)

Ive checked with an MOT station and if the bike is older than 1986 and came with indicators fitted then it appears you must have them but it is a bit misleading. Thanks for the reply though.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online