Divvy 900s

gaps
This post is 5538 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All, new to the forum, new to biking and still grinning like a fool. Need a little help though. I'm looking to replace the front brake line with braded ones but all i can find are single lines, (my bike runs one from the master cylinder down to the left brake then has a solid tube over the mudguard into the right one) should i keep with this set up or run two seperate lines, what's standard? I also want to raise the bars a little so may have to go longer than the standard hose, whatever that might be. Any help or advice is welcome. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All, new to the forum, new to biking and still grinning like a fool. Need a little help though. I'm looking to replace the front brake line with braded ones but all i can find are single lines, (my bike runs one from the master cylinder down to the left brake then has a solid tube over the mudguard into the right one) should i keep with this set up or run two seperate lines, what's standard? I also want to raise the bars a little so may have to go longer than the standard hose, whatever that might be. Any help or advice is welcome. Thanks

:welcome: to the forum Gaps

just buy a heli kit & junk the metal work over the front mudguard .. you get 2 lines & a longer bolt to the master cylinder ... job sorted !

Regards Jim

:welcome: to the forum Gaps

just buy a heli kit & junk the metal work over the front mudguard .. you get 2 lines & a longer bolt to the master cylinder ... job sorted !

Regards Jim

Thanks for that, let's see how it goes....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online