FS1se (FS1e Chop) Forks

frankg
This post is 5538 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My son bent his forks on his little FS1se 50cc chop, well an off duty traffic cop ran into him - coppers fault as always of course, and well Im stumped. I cant suss out how to unassemble them. Taken top cap off and there appears to nothing else to loosen remove just one big pull to seperate fork leg and stantion.

Anyone know if the fork legs are the same as another model, the stantions are ok forks bent and to be honest a little rough so replacement ones would be benefitial although current ones could be straightned and still pass MOT.

Cheers FrankG

Oh what fun we adults have playing with our childrens toys !!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

usually there is a bolt on the underside of the forks, undo this and you can pull the stanchion and valve out as one

erm yeah right I know that - thats why Im asking it aint got naught to loosed remove etc etc - so here is a pic (if it works) !!

fs1se_lowerstantion.jpg

erm yeah right I know that - thats why Im asking it aint got naught to loosed remove etc etc - so here is a pic (if it works) !!

fs1se_lowerstantion.jpg

at the top of the fork slider there should be a collar which unscrews.

you can see it better here

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online