yamah tder 125 problems

jords
This post is 5544 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi im new to this site but i am having problems with my yamaha tdr 125 1995, what has happened is i was warming my bike just letting it idle and turned the bike off because i relised i wasnt going to go out on my bike then 10 mins later i decided i would go out on it so i went to start it up and it wouldnt start it was turning over but just not starting so i decided to try and bump start it so i bump started it and it wouldnt work a few times but then i got it started and i got riding for about 10 mins and then i heard a small pop and it started to cut out so i started goin[dwn gears and they felt funny and want goin in properley and the CONK it just cut out and now wont event turn over every time i press the starter it just makes a click please help, also i am not very mechanically minded but with good instructions i can try, please hope somebody can help thankyou in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online