poor service

up.yours
This post is 5537 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i bought a rsr2 indy skid lid+blackvisor.the helmet arrived within 2 days i was well chuffed ,good fit ,light,, quality finish ,surprisingly quit upto and above 70mph.the only problem is the visor hasnt arrived ,ive sent three emails and phoned the shop .over the last four weeks ive been told he will get one to me soon, now should i name and shame him and leave negative feed back or ask for refund ,or should i shut my GOB and wait. :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i bought a rsr2 indy skid lid+blackvisor.the helmet arrived within 2 days i was well chuffed ,good fit ,light,, quality finish ,surprisingly quit upto and above 70mph.the only problem is the visor hasnt arrived ,ive sent three emails and phoned the shop .over the last four weeks ive been told he will get one to me soon, now should i name and shame him and leave negative feed back or ask for refund ,or should i shut my GOB and wait. :angry:

I assume it was via ebay?

start the complaint process and you'll soon get a response. worked twice for me especially as ebay give out their phone number as part of the process and you do phone them!!

I assume it was via ebay?

start the complaint process and you'll soon get a response. worked twice for me especially as ebay give out their phone number as part of the process and you do phone them!!

your right droops me old chum,one phone call and my moneys been refunded.no need to name and shame, the guys come good.ta kev :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online