Brazilian GP

Beezkneez
This post is 7244 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The only way Roberts will get a win is let his old man ride. Cos the 2 sons are a pair of nobbers!

He is on Pole :shock:

If there's one thing Rossi knows from being a Champion..........& that's that the race is decided @ the Finish Line! :wink:

Sounds like KR Jr. got lucky with the right set-up in the right time frame (Qualifying Session). Even though he also knows the feeling of being a champion, he also has had a reputation of "going backwards" from that front row starting position :roll:

I'll be tuned in for the result of this confrontation :wink:

The only way Roberts will get a win is let his old man ride. 

Cos the 2 sons are a pair of nobbers!

well said =D> =D> roberts will lead the race then drop back to 10th or do his normal and pull in.........

if women had wheels we could ride them all day...moped_mazeguy.gif

The only way Roberts will get a win is let his old man ride.

Cos the 2 sons are a pair of nobbers!

very true!!! KING kenny would be better up there 8) rossi is da man 8)

Well, it's just a pisser, that Rossi crashed :( .......but so did Gibernau.....@ the very same corner even :shock: ......So the title chase is still close :wink:

May have been an all H*nda podium, but @ least Hayden made it onto the box 8) .....again.......pretty good for his rookie season :tu

roberts will lead the race then drop back to 10th or do his normal and pull in......... 
:D/well i was almost right he lead then............. :cry: he dropped to 7th but if rossi and sete didnt crash :amb he would have been

9th :lol: ..............its nice beening right........the tv coverage was on late though :evil:

1136.gifyeh tamba was well happy......so was max now hes just 13 points adrifted :) should be a very intresting second half to the season. :yes

if women had wheels we could ride them all day..moped_mazeguy.gif

some consolation...our british Haydon, did Yams proud at BSB...2nd and 1st...top ride that man 8)

Kenny Roberts jnr is OK. You don't get to be a world champion if you're a complete duffer. I reckon that on equal machinery he would regularly run in the top 5. He ain't as good as Rossi of course, but he is as quick as Gibernau, Biaggi, Melandri and Co.

Hayden is no better than last year and will lose his Repsol ride if he doesn't start winning.

I have a sneaky feeling that Biaggi will be champion this year. His good circuits are still to come.

Hayden is no better than last year :?  and will lose his Repsol ride if he doesn't start winning.

That's like comparing Apples the AMA SuperBike Championship last year :wink:

Kenny Roberts jnr is OK. You don't get to be a world champion if you're a complete duffer.

=D> he did win a world championship and that was when doohan was racing =D>

but since then he,s done SHIT =; i think he would even find it hard in the british superbikes :-k

if women had wheels we could ride them all day..moped_mazeguy.gif

=D> he did win a world championship and that was when doohan was racing =D>

Doohan retired in '96 or '97 I believe..........KRjr won the title in 2000 :wink: ......

His brother Kurtis, could probably turn in some good results aboard the Proton V5, if he or the bike can just stay healthy :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online