Emergency Need someones Help!!

CalonDdraig
This post is 5546 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Firstly tried New Topic in the Wanted Forum, but I was unable to create a new topic, so I thought I'd try here instead.

I'm currently in Chippenham, after riding down from North Wales yesterday. I ran into the back of a vehicle that braked hard and have damaged my front forks. I'm riding a YP125 Majesty.

Basically, I'm wondering if anyone either has any parts or is breaking one of these bikes or knows someone who is? I'll be in the area for the next 5 days.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Thanks,

CalonDdraig

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

try spares unlimited in bristol they are the largest breakers near you about 28 mile away in bristol.

One of the UK's Largest Motorcycle Breakers. Breaking Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Cagiva, Piaggio, Peugeot, Sym, Kymco, Aprilia, BMW, Derbi, Ducati, Gilera, Italjet, MBK and many more. New and salvaged parts available at competative prices. Parts courier delivery. Tel 01482 320385 / 223581

they are breaking a yp125 majesty at the moment, hope this helps. ;)

Thanks for that oldtimer!

I've been working on the bike this morning and I've discovered that the forks are actually ok, my problem is with the steering shaft - it's bent just above the forks. Fortunately for me, the frame seems undamaged... the bearing head is ok thank god.

Thanks for all your help, I'll keep you updated.

CalonDdraig

Jeez what a dampener to start a trip on, hope you get it sorted out big yin,

this is a great site aint it ! :yes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online