Great job Alex and Mods....

Pete
This post is 7259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed 8) the other dark blue one looked ok but the white writting does strain your eyes. glad you like this one folks :D us mods are trying to improve this place for you, and we respect your opinions

Anyone reading the earlier postings will be totally confused now.

Now looks bright and welcoming in the light blue, not too sure about the blue smillies, they look very cold.

A couple of unobtrusive tunning forks and a classic bit of speedblocks would not go amiss. A dash of red and pink would be ok as well and a pot of flowers here and there :shock:

Wots wrong with pink. I sprayed one of my old helmets pink in the 70's after I ripped the top of it off in a crash and repaired it with plastic padding :shock:

I am not kidding, I will write the story for the CMM mag one day.

yeah not too sure about the blue smilies myself del, some of them are quite hard to make out. not as clearly defined as the trad yellow ones

Well I think you guys are putting a lot of effort into building this forum and it's paying off.

Unfortunately, the better it looks and the more popular it becomes, the more people will try to find fault. :roll:

I thought the little red bits earlier lit the topics up nicely. :jump

But the life blood of forums is new members, old one's move on and need to be replaced.

There is always a hardcore of members and a few who visit (me as well) on a non regular basis.

Don't bite that lip LC let me have it. When I finish editing the "aircooled" mag I will need feedback on it :duel

The smillies have got very small

Looks top mate, keep up the good work. Its easy for everyone to critisize, as theyve no idea wots involved in maintaining the site, well i think you've done a grand job........ :yay

Don't bite that lip LC let me have it.

it's ok derek i'm fine now :lol: 8) being able to take critisism will come with age i suppose(i hope :roll: )(mind you atleast i held it in :lol: ) i'm sure you'll do a grand job on the ac rd mag :wink:

And take those flares off Derek!

Who do you think you are? Lenny Kravitz?  :lol:

I bet Derek wouldn't mind having Lenny's bank account though :wink: :D

This looks better than the last.

Me not scared of change, just giving my opinion on the look.

Remember a site always needs to be user friendly.

A confusing and complicated will deter the newcomers too this sort of thing.

if we wanted your opinion we would look down the toilet :roll:

only joking i hink the new template is much better the last one was swag :shock: