Wtf's this

axl
This post is 7307 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fekin crap!!, who's idea was this then, far to bland!

And the wring in black, you cant fuckin' see, nope dont like this at all!

thanks axl, very nice of you to say that :( i can see the writting fine :? the whole idea is to differentiate this place from most of the other forums on the net. we want the place to stand out, attract people. sorry if it's not your cup of tea. doing our best

I dont have them now!

I suppose I felt like a complete arse, I didnt sometime's with them on, but alot of the time I kind thought "what a fuckin' wanker".

And to top it off, I went out to my mom's house the other night, and and soon as I walked in her door, "Mmmm pig ears is it, fekin' ass".

Oh well, so there no longer, I guess I kinda see the light, when I got the torch shawn in my face.

thanks axl, very nice of you to say that :( i can see the writting fine :? the whole idea is to differentiate this place from most of the other forums on the net. we want the place to stand out, attract people. sorry if it's not your cup of tea. doing our best

Sorry LC, but I just speak my mind!, maybe everyone else like's it, but nope! I dont, I really do think it's far to bland as said.

So what was wrong with the other set up anyway, it was more colour full, easier to see (well I think so).

Sorry LC, but I just speak my mind!, maybe everyone else like's it, but nope! I dont, I really do think it's far to bland as said. 

So what was wrong with the other set up anyway, it was more colour full, easier to see (well I think so).

.... =D>

i argee axl tooooooooo bland eck16.gif

if women had wheels we could ride them all day..moped_mazeguy.gif

I dont have them now!

I suppose I felt like a complete arse, I didnt sometime's with them on, but alot of the time I kind thought "what a fuckin' wanker".

And to top it off, I went out to my mom's house the other night, and and soon as I walked in her door, "Mmmm pig ears is it, fekin' ass".

Oh well, so there no longer, I guess I kinda see the light, when I got the torch shawn in my face.

this site was gray as far back as i can remember long before most of you lot joined

I'm very fuckin' confused now  :?  :roll:

Apart from that, where the fek does Argetina come in to anything  :?  :roll:

Don't know much about the place...but I think it's attached to Chile....or is it Brazil?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online