MOTORCYCLES THROUGH THE AGES BIKE SHOW

This post is 5544 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well the performance out -shone the the frame and suspension :unsure: Thats why they were nicknamed

Widow- maker [ H 1 500] Were worse, but hell at the time , everybody just wanted the speed"

P.S . A mate of mine . in 1977 on a RD400 took on the KH750, IN THE STREETS OF the Kwakers home town" an whipped him .. big time .. both gangs of bikers waching, embarising for the KH 750 OWNER . but hey the RD400 was a wild-cat in its day B)

I managed to out run a H1 on an RD 200 round the lanes where i lived the 200 was stock & the H1 had had one of them box section swing arms fitted (that was supposed to dehinge it) I guess it didn't work ... bang the lump in a Bimota frame and it may have been different

Regards Jim

Hmm, anyone know what Jawas are like at taking corners?

should really have done some research before i bought mine :\

There crap too foamy, the romans used them . And u kno how twisty theyre roads were . :lol:

Hmm, anyone know what Jawas are like at taking corners?

should really have done some research before i bought mine :\

Hi Steve,

a bit like a pogo stick ... not to good from the vertical !

Regards Jim