MOTORCYCLES THROUGH THE AGES BIKE SHOW

This post is 5544 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

AW dreps , to close now . but am plannin another raid over the border again ;)

But its only a £1, your not gonna pass up an offer like that ya miserable Scotch git :mellow:

But its only a £1,

Aye too fkn dear that ... " were ticht up this wye" Drewps translate :lol:

Aye too fkn dear that ... " were ticht up this wye" Drewps translate :lol:

tis free into heaton park show though!!!

was it a good show OG?

the heaton one was Ok'ish ( too new methinks) might go to that, next year

was it a good show OG?

the heaton one was Ok'ish ( too new methinks) might go to that, next year

yep, not bad for a small scale show, plenty of variation in the show hall and the bikes parked outside, cant grumble for a pound and we were lucky with the weather.... :thumb:

Great pics OG, the Kawa (green one) looks bloody awesome, the 2nd last pic of the triked V-dubya-now I'm not into freak show stuff-the midget in the RHS panier-yep the one with the 'monkey hat' on, is just in poor taste, however if he was happy with his 'fee' then who am I to comment? :mellow:

Blimey, that kawasaki looks nice... 4 cylinder two stroke?! :o

... if only i were a millionaire... *sigh* :(

Iv got a" widow-maker" in my sights :D couple of weeks to finalise the deal. ask old git wot a widow-maker is foamy?????

Iv got a" widow-maker" in my sights :D couple of weeks to finalise the deal. ask old git wot a widow-maker is foamy?????

Laphroaig? :mellow:

I'm sure I counted five.

my bad, it is a five cylinder two stroke :o

Oi, OG?, whats a widowmaker?... wasn't that a film aobut a submarine? (K-19 i think, the russian one that had a reactor leak)

my bad, it is a five cylinder two stroke :o

Oi, OG?, whats a widowmaker?... wasn't that a film aobut a submarine? (K-19 i think, the russian one that had a reactor leak)

This is a widowmaker, you gotta get married first though

widowmakerKH750.jpg

you gotta get married first though

Feck that, with Goff out of the question ive nothing left to live for :(

... besides, i wont be bothering with any of that vintage green dinosaur crap, ride the jawa for a couple of years, throw it down the road a few times, then straight onto a CBR900 'Blade B) ... then promptly a trip to hospital with a fencepost through my eye

...that vintage green dinosaur crap, :blink: ---- :blink: ----- :o

Ahem" blastphemy " contemp" That dinasuar Foamy wud give u the most exiting ride of ur life . they sound better than " London philmonic"

See wot the guy thinks of ur comment

How well does it go around corners?

Well the performance out -shone the the frame and suspension :unsure: Thats why they were nicknamed

Widow- maker [ H 1 500] Were worse, but hell at the time , everybody just wanted the speed"

P.S . A mate of mine . in 1977 on a RD400 took on the KH750, IN THE STREETS OF the Kwakers home town" an whipped him .. big time .. both gangs of bikers waching, embarising for the KH 750 OWNER . but hey the RD400 was a wild-cat in its day B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online